Monday, February 6, 2012

Introducing myself !!!

Hello all,
Let me introduce myself..
I'm Monique Smadga and i'm the new Dj-Manager @ The Crazy Parrot Club !!
Born and raised in the Netherlands so thats makes me a crazy Dutchie ;)
My hobbies are: shopping (yeahh a lot ), hunts, dancing, hang out with friends and
friendly people all over sl, managing,  hosting, talking..**oooh i do that a lot you will see hahha.**
and lots more.
I'm a old soul in sl so nuthing i not seen yet lolz...
Come and see me at the club or hit a friendly IM inworld (not all together please rofl ), oooh i
have to warn you i typ fluence typonese !!!

Big Hugs and luv
Mo


Ps: you see, im there looking impatiently for you to come and meet me !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thats the wrong place to wait, you are in heaven but at parrots we have lots of crazy devil ppl here, hehee ... take the stairs down and you will find lots of wonderful ppl :)

    ReplyDelete