Monday, August 1, 2011

It has been one hell of a Ride!

As I post this I am no longer an owner of The Crazy Parrot. There are various reasons for me leaving, despite what some have said and will say it was my decision and ONLY my decision to leave. The other alternative was to close the club. Fi wouldn't let me do that. Never get that little german girl mad, it's not a pretty site :) It has been one hell of a ride as the owner of the Parrot. I have had a great staff over the last 11 mos and we've taken the club to new heights. I have no doubt Fi will do great things.

First and foremost The Crazy Parrot will always be home to me as it has become the home to many of us. For many reading this post, the Parrot was the first place you came to in SL, fresh off Orientation Island. For some of you your first dance as an SL resident was with me, or Aja, or Fi or Rat. Some of you got your start DJing at the Parrot and have gone on to your own clubs and other gigs. Some of you learned how to build at the Parrot.

This club has been an important part of our lives. It will continue to become an important part of the lives of a new generation of Parrotheads. I'm proud to have been a part of that and I look forward to my continued participation in a club that has become a purveyor of fine boogie music!

It's going to take some getting used to being a staff member and not the Boss anymore, but it's all good. It frees up sometime for me to take on other projects, get used to Firestorm, and have some fun in SL again.

Peace to all of you, now ROCK ON!

Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment